Selected Links to Work By and About Eric Darton
- Tupelo Quarterly
- Interview by Jennifer Stoots in The Most Talented People in the World
- "Certain Amazing Adventures of Mr. Hoel," a New England Review Classic, first published in NER 22.2, Spring 2001
- Interview by Team Polis: "New York's Past and Future in the Wake of Sandy," December 5, 2012
- A short series of journal entries on the occupation of Liberty Square/Zuccotti Park in fall, 2011. This site also contains much valuable work by other writers.
- Interview by John Tarleton in The Indypendent, Issue #169, September 6, 2011.
- Interview by Thomas Rogers in Salon, August 13, 2011.
- A critical appreciation of Things Fall Together, (vol.1 of Notes of a New York Son), in FronteraD, January, 2011, by Marithelma Costa. In Spanish.
- Interview with Eric Darton by Susan Tepper in Big City Lit, Fall, 2010
- An excerpt in Spanish from Things Fall Together, (vol.1 of Notes of a New York Son), in FronteraD, July, 2010.
- Novelist Marta Aponte Alsina's essay on Things Fall Together, (vol.1 of Notes of a New York Son, May, 2010. In Spanish.
- "Black Heart Wind," a tale of Pincus the Tailor, from Qarrtsiluni magazine's New Classics issue, edited by Ann E. Michael and Jessamyn Smyth; Beth Adams and Dave Bonta, managing editors
- Excerpt from Notes of a New York Son, audio file from the radio program "Told and Retold" with Gioia Timpanelli, Public Radio Exchange, Winter 2007
- Short fiction piece, Chimurenga Magazine, Volume 11, July 2007
- Interview with Eric Darton by Susan Tepper, July 2007
- 4 Fables and audio files, Mad Hatter's Review, Issue 6, October 2006
- Essays and stories in American Letters and Commentary: Issues 10, 14, 14, 16
- 3 Essays on the radical novel and an interview in Frigatezine
- Gotham Center for NYC History - 9.11.01 Historical Perspectives
- Essay on "The Janus Face of Terrorism: Minoru Yamasaki, Mohammed Atta and the World Trade Center," OpenDemocracy, November 8, 2001
- El Taller Latino Americano – one of New York’s premier cultural spaces, combining language institute, gallery, music venue, y más. The place to study Spanish en esta ciudad. Headed by the profoundly brilliant Bernardo Palombo.
- Words Without Borders – indispensible source for world literature in translation.
- The Cookie Studio – gorgeously saturated visual images baked onto and into delicious biscuits. These are masters of a new and ancient art.
- New York Internal Arts – Tom Bisio's website is a key resource for the health care and martial arts communities. An eminent practitioner and teacher of traditional Chinese medicine and Ba Gua Zhang, Tom has authored several books including Strategy and Change, "a meditation on the application of strategy to all facets of human interaction."
- The Architecture of Change: Building a Better World – a rich collection of essays edited by Jerilou Hammett and Maggie Wrigley.
- Gioia Timpanelli’s Told & Retold radio program – featuring her wondrously rich storytelling.
- Marta Aponte Alsina’s blog, Angélica furiosa – extraordinary postings (in Spanish) from a brilliant novelist and critic.
- Beth Kephart – beautiful writing in a range of genres.
- Susan Tepper – one of the most gifted contemporary writers and poets I know.
- Michael Hill – Blues as Tao – this is the man.
- In The Dust Zone – a powerful mix of text and images by Maggie Dubris and Scott Gillis.
- Uwe Mengel – dramaturg and writer of rare originality.